1. Mix sugar and warm water in a bowl and then add the yeast.Set aside until foamy for about 10 mins and then stir in the olive oil.
2. Whisk the flour and salt in another bowl, make a well in it and add the yeast mixture to it and mix gradually with a spoon to form a rough dough.
3. Turn the flour into a lightly dusted work area and knead the dough until smooth and elastic for about 5 mins.Dust with more flour if needed.
4. Now make two ball of it and keep it in two bowls that is lightly coated with olive oil.warp bowl using plastic wrap and keep in room temp to rise for about 1 hour 30 mins.
5. Roll out and top as desired or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze up to 1 month.
For Paneer Tikka
Paneer-15 to 20 pieces(cut to medium sized cubes)
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tbsp
Chilli powder-1 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin powder/jeera-1/2 tsp
Black Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Hung curd-1/4 cup
Chaat masala-1/2 tsp
Lemon juice-1 tsp
Salt to taste
Onion half piece cut to cubes
Capsicum small piece cut to cubes
To marinade the paneer.
1. Whisk the curd to make it smooth. Then add ginger garlic paste and all the spices to it and mix well.
2. Add the paneer and veggies to this mixture and mix well. keep in refrigerator for atleast 1 and 1/2 hour or more.
3. When ready to cook remove from refrigerator and let it come to room temp.
4. Now heat a pan with a tsp of oil drizzled on it. Add the marinated paneer and veggies to it and cook for 2 mins on both sides.Keep aside
Slightly adapted from Rak's Kitchen
1. Preheat the oven at 410 F
2. Grease a pizza pan(I used the pan used for baking cookies) with olive oil and dust it with APF. Then sprinkle some corn meal on top of it.
3. Flatten the pizza dough and roll the edges, place it on the pan.Apply a layer of sauce on it and spread evenly.Sprinkle some mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.Sprinkle the vegetables and the prepared paneer tikka all over and then again sprinkle the remaining cheese.
4. Add a dash of oreango and chilli flakes and bake it for 15 to 20 mins.
5. Serve warm.
1. Add veggies according to your likes.
2. Rolling the dough can be done using roller or hand(stretching).