Now my hubby comes home for lunch and God I have always felt to tell him that he can have food from office for those 2 days of week...Don't you think its a good idea as I don't want to spend time preparing food..Hmm need to put that idea on plate sometime soon..
Off to the recipe..This is one I made on one such days...Its easy to put together...
Whole wheat thin Spaghetti -11/2 cups cooked
Carrots-1 big/6 baby cut(I used purple and orange ones, cut lengthwise to thin sticks)
Green beans-10 nos(cut lengthwise)
Cabbage-1/4 cup(Used purple ones, finely cut lengthwise)
Capsicum-1/2 of big one(cut lengthwise)
Onion-1/2 of small one(thinly sliced)
Soya Sauce-1 tsp
Red Chilly Sauce-1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup-1/2 tsp
Olive oil-2 tsp
Spring Onion-2 tsp(chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cook the noodles as in the package. Drain, Wash with cold water and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok.Add the minced ginger and garlic and fry for a second.Then add onions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Then add veggies,pepper and saute it well. Add the sauces and salt on medium high flame and mix well.
4. Then add the coked noodles and mix well. Do not overdo it or you will end up breaking the noodles.
5. Add the vinegar to this along with spring onion. Mix well on high heat and serve warm.