For time being here is a trail that worked pretty well...Being from land of coconuts(ok we have many other things too..:)) I have a big affection/love to these fruits/seeds and love to have them in any form..Adding coconut milk here was a nice try and we enjoyed the new taste...
All purpose Flour/ Maida-1 tbsp
Coconut milk-1/4 cup
Salt and pepper to taste
Chili flakes for added heat.
Method of Preparation:
1. Microwave tomatoes for 5 minutes.
2. Grind to smooth liquid.
3. Heat butter, add garlic and onions and fry till raw smell goes.
4. Add APF and heat for a minute. Then add celery, tomatoes, water about 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups and cook along with pepper and salt. Continue it for some time till celery becomes soft and till the raw taste of tomato goes.
Notes: Use water according to the thickness of soup you need.Not less than 1 cup.
5. Add coconut milk to this and simmer on low flame for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and serve with bread or crackers.