Happy Christmas everybody...:)
I can see everyone preparing delicious recipes, packing lovely gifts and ya waiting for the santa's visit with a 1..2...3........pages wishlist....
My kitchen too had prepared some stuffs specially for X'mas....but as always it will be here after X'mas...:(
Hmmm...ok in short we are shifting to our new apt on 24...and guys b'coz of that we had an inspection for the current apt...so we thought lets pack and the first stuffs packed where baking dishes and the books from which I had prepared the recipe...I dint realize then as I was too busy cleaning...but after that immediately it stuck me....My hus told that he can unpack the stuffs...but thinking about the work done to pack it made me say No!!!...So with these things going at my end..I think I will be away from blog for some more time...
Anyways...I did prepare yummy mutter paneer and we loved it...This recipe is from Rak's Kitchen. Here is the recipe..
Peas-3/4 cup(I used frozen)
Tomatoes-2 nos.(Chopped to small pieces)
Curd -1/4 cup(well beaten )
Green chillies-3 nos.(Cut lengthwise)
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Lemon juice-1 tsp
Oil -2 tbsp
Salt to taste
To fry and grind to paste:
Cumin seeds-1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a wok and add cinnamon,cardamom,cloves,pepper and cumin.After cumin splutters,add onion and fry till golden brown.Then add chili,coriander and turmeric powder .
2. Fry it for a minute and take from heat.Let it cool and grind it with little water to a smooth paste.
3. Heat a pan. Drizzle oil on it and keep the paneer cubes on it and shallow fry them.Keep aside.
4. Again heat oil in a pan and add the green chillies and the ginger garlic paste,fry for a minute,then add the ground paste. Fry for a minute or two.
5. Then add the chopped tomatoes and required salt. Fry till oil oozes out about 4 to 5 mins in medium flame.Then add the peas, and curd and mix well and cook for 4 mins approx on medium.
6. Add the paneer cubes and required water(1/2 cup), and simmer for 5-6 minutes. Add the garam masala powder.
7. Garnish with the coriander leaves and add the lemon juice after you take from heat. Mix well. Serve with Indian flat bread.
We enjoyed them with these......
This is how it happened.....
Sending this to CWS-Peas at Priyas Easy N Tasty Recipes.