Hope everyone is doing good...Here things are going a bit rough with my whole time revolving around my kiddo... Cooking, reading, blogging and even chatting has been held behind for him...I feel that these days I am neglecting this space very much...so decided to stop blogging for a while....;(...but if got a chance will surely peep in here....
This is a Salad recipe that was discussed by me and my lecturer(lucky me..:))..The recipe is a bit twisted according to our preferences...We enjoyed it...
Tapioca/yuca roots- 1 medium sized
Carrots-5 (baby cut)
Onion-1 medium(cut lengthwise)
Spring Onion-4 no(chopped to small pieces)
Birds eye chilli-2 no(cut to small pieces)
Coconut pieces-1/2 cup(cut to small pieces)
Crushed pepper-2 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilli flakes-2 tsp
Olive oil-3 tbsp
Lemon juice-2 tsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Clean the tapioca and cut to small pieces. Par boil it with a pinch of salt.It should be soft but firm. It shouldn't be too soft and mushy.Drain the water and allow to cool.
2. Clean and cut the carrots, onions, green chilli to medium sized pieces.
3. Now mix all the veg and tapioca together in a bowl.Add the crushed pepper and coconut pieces.
4. Now mix the olive oil, lime juice and add the required amount to the salad bowl with salt and crushed red chilli flakes.
5. Mix everything together and serve.
1. Add lemon juice according to ur tastebuds. We like it with minimal sourness.