Olive oil-2 to 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder-1/4 tsp(add more if you want it spicy)
Turmeric- 1/4 tsp
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
1. Wash the chickpea and pressure cook it till its soft but not mushy. I pressure cooked it for 6 times on medium high heat. There was no pre soaking.
2. Drain the water and spread the chickpeas on tissue to dry. you can pat dry too.
3. Preheat oven at 400F.
4. In a bowl mix all other ingredients with the chickpeas and spread it on a baking sheet.
5. Bake them for about 30 to 40 minutes until light brown and crispy. See that they dont burn. Do shake the baking pan inbetween for even baking.
6. Serve hot or at room temperature.Stores well in an airtight container.