I know..I know...its very bad to run away without telling anyone....but no way...I am ruled by a man in my house who decides what? When? and How?... I am just an obedient mom/friend/object/toy....who has to go accordingly...and for time being I have allowed that man to rule me..;)..Now if I start telling about that man...there is going to be a book of atleast 100 pages...sure the title..."Hitler Returns.."
Now to the recipe...I had made these cuties 2 weeks back....wanted to post then itself...however atleast got a chance to do it now ;)...I was attracted by these when I had seen it in aipis(us masala) space...long back....somehow it got erased from my mind...then again nash(plateful) tempted me...so I just made them immediately... The filling can be modified according to ur taste, time,occasion,mood etc etc...They are cute as well as very delicious...hey I think photogenic too....Ya taking a bail before boring you guys with the clicks.....dint feel to remove any...:)
So here's the recipe....
Puff pastry-1 sheet
Potato-1 medium(boiled and cut to cubes)
Onion-1 small(cut to small pieces)
Green peas-2 tbsp(boiled)
Green chili-1 no(minced)
Chicken Masala- 1 tsp
Pepper powder-1 tsp
Salt to taste
Cilantro and pom seeds for garnish
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a wok,Add onion and fry for 2 min.See that onion doesn't change color. Add the green chili and spices. Mix well and add the potato.Mix for 2 mins till the spices are mixed and then cool it.
2. Heat the oven to 375F. Grease the muffin pans.
3. Cut the puff pastry sheet to squares.I used the size of sticky note paper(got 9 squares). Press these into muffin cups and apply the egg on surface.Use a fork to prick the center. Bake for 15-20 mins or till golden and puffed.
4. Take from the oven, Using a tsp press the center a bit and let it cool for 5 mins.
5. Fill the stuffing into the center and garnish.Serve warm.
And finally here's a mix....
Sending this to cooking concepts#2-Appetizer at srav's culinary Concepts.