Whipping cream-1 cup(Low fat)
Sugar-2-1/2 to 3 tbsp(if needed)
1. Melt chocolate by placing it in a bowl on top of a bowl with boiling water.
2. Once melted remove from heat and allow it to reach a warm temperature.
3. Whip the cream,sugar(if using), vanilla to stiff peaks.
4. Fold this to chocolate mixture and stir till it mixes well and turns smooth.
5. Pour them to bowls or glasses and freeze for 1 hour.
6. Serve with fruits/fruit sauces,chocolate.
1. I added sugar while whipping the cream.
2. If your white chocolate already has vanilla flavor in it then dont add extra vanilla essence.
3. If planing to use sauces dont fill it to the rim as I did.
4. I got 4 small shot glasses of dessert with the above quantity.