Pomgranate arils-1/2 cup
Flat leaf parsley-1/4 cup
Coriander leaves-1/8 cup
Mint leaves-1/8 cup
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Olive oil-1/8 cup
Lemon Juice-1/8 cup
Method of Preparation:
1. Cook quinoa with required water for 15 mins or until you see a thread like stuff from them. Then drain the remaining water and keep aside to cool. Or you can cook quinoa(the above given amount) with just 2 cups of water, till the water is completely evaporated and quinoa is cooked..
2. Finely dice cucumber,onion and carrots. Extract arils from pomegranates. Mince herbs.
3. Mix all ingredients together except oil and lemon juice.
4. In a bowl whisk lemon juice,salt,pepper and olive oil together and pour over the quinoa mixture.
5. Mix well and serve immediately
1. You can add green peppers, tomatoes,nuts to this.
2. Quinoa can be replaced with bulgur/bulgar or couscous.