Granulated Sugar-1/2 cup
Baking Powder-11/4 tsp
Egg-1 no(lightly beaten)
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 425F.Spray doughnut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour,salt,baking powder,sugar. Add buttermilk, egg and butter and stir until just combined.
3. Fill each doughnut cup approximately half full.
4. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
5. Let cool in pan for 4 to 5 minutes before removing. Apply glaze on them and enjoy.
For Vanilla Glaze:
Confectioners Sugar-1/2 cup
Milk/heavy cream-1/2 tbsp
Vanilla extract-1/4 tsp
In a bowl stir together sugar, milk/ heavy cream and vanilla until sugar gets completely dissolved. Use immediately as glaze.
For Nutella Glaze:
Nutella- 1/2 cup
Heavy Cream-1 tbsp(add more acc. to the consistency)
In a bowl stir together nutella and milk/ heavy cream till you get the right consistency. Use immediately as glaze
1. To make one cup cake flour: for 1 cup of all purpose flour remove 2 tbsp of flour and replace the 2 tbsp with corn starch. Sift thrice before using.
2. To make buttermilk for 1 cup: Add 1 tbsp lemon juice or normal vinegar and then add milk for remaining portion.Stir and set aside for 5 to 10 mins.
3. For glaze add more milk or cream according to the consistency you need.