Wishing all my readers and friends a very Happy Christmas and Holidays....
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Unsalted Butter-1/2 cup
Confectioners sugar-1/4 cup and about 1/4 cup for coating.
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a medium bowl beat butter and salt until soft and fluffy.
3. Mix in sugar and vanilla. Add the flour to the butter mixture till its just combined.
4. Form the dough to 1" balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake cookies for 12 to 15 minutes till its light brown at bottom.
6. Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes.
7. Then rolls the cookies in sugar. Store them once completely cooled.
1. You get about 15 to 18 cookies of the above size.
2. The cookies needs to be rolled twice in sugar. Once when warm and then after cooling.
3. Do not remove the cookies before its cooled a bit. Its very soft and tends to break with slightest pressure.
4. These are mildly sweet so rolling them twice in sugar makes it just the perfect sweetness.