Tomato-2 nos(sliced long)
Onion-1 medium(sliced long and thin)
Green chilli-1 no(sliced to round)
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Grated coconut-1/8 cup+ 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Coconut Oil-2 tsp
Coriander leaves-1 tsp(chopped)
1. Heat oil in a pan. Sputter mustards and then add curry leaves.
2. Then add the chopped onion along with green chilies and fry them till it is golden brown and transparent.
3. Add tomatoes and mix well. cook for 2 minutes and then add the powders along with salt.
4. Mix well and cook it till tomatoes are soft.
5. Grind the coconut along with little water to a smooth paste.
6. Mix the coconut paste to the tomato mixture along with water to make a curry.
7. Heat the curry till the coconut mixture boils. Check for salt and add accordingly. Turn off the heat and then add the coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Serve with rice or with flat breads.