Dessicated Coconut -2 cups(unsweetened)
Condensed milk-1 cup
Rose syrup-1 tbsp
Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
Cashew nuts-1 tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat ghee in a non stick pan and fry the cashews, break them to small pieces and keep aside.
2. In another nonstick pan boil the condensed milk,rose syrup and immediately add the dessicated coconut.
3. Cook till the mixture comes from sides of pan,then add cardamom powder along with broken cashews and mix well and remove from heat.
4. When medium warm roll to medium sized balls and roll over dessicated coconut.
5. Serve or store them in airtight box. I refrigerated remaining in airtight box.