Green Pepper-5 no(I guess it is banana pepper)
Oil to fry
Potato-2 no(boiled and mashed)
Garam Masala-1/4 tsp
Chaat masala-2 tsp
Gram Flour-1 cup
Rice powder-1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1. wash the pepper,slit it on one side,remove the vein and seeds,keep it in salt water for 10 mins.Pat dry and keep aside.
2. Mix the ingredients for stuffing in a bowl.keep aside.
3. Mix the coating ingredients to form a medium thick batter,a little bit thick than dosa batter and keep for 10 min.
4. Mean while stuff the peppers with the stuffing mixture and keep on a plate.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a wok and when hot,take a stuffed pepper ,dip in the flour mixture,coat it completely and deep fry till golden.
6. Serve warm with chutney.
1. If you can resist heat no need of soaking in salt water.
2. Any kind of pepper can be used for this.