As a kid passion fruit was something that I loved to have with sugar sprinkled on it...Sourness of it would make the teeth tingle but 2 to 3 ripe fruit from the tree would easily go into my tummy..hey salt with pinch of chilli powder also goes well...;)
Here I have made a quick drink...
Passion Fruit-5 nos
Ginger-small piece(cut to thin strips)
Mint-3 to 4 leaves
1. Remove the pulp from passion fruit and pulse it to get the juice.See that u don't pulse it hard and crush the seeds.Else you can use a strainer and spoon to extract juice by pressing the pulp with spoon in the strainer.Add little water and do this 2 or 3 times.
2. Add water and mix the juice with sugar.
3. Now in a bowl mix the ginger and mint leaves.Crush it slightly with a spoon and mix with the juice.
4. Chill it and serve...
1. Add sugar and water as needed.
2. Back at home mom makes it just with sugar and passion fruit juice with little water.