A quick dessert if you have everything in hand...just layer, wait for flavors to mingle and serve...
Chocolate cake or brownie(Home made/store bought)
Cherry with syrup
Whipping Cream-1/4 cup
Vanilla Essence little
Fresh Cherries to garnish
Method of Preparation:
1. Cut the chocolate cake to small pieces/crumble them/cut with a cookie cutter according to base shape of your glass.
2. Whip the cream with sugar and little essence till stiff peaks form.
3. Keep the cake pieces at the bottom of your glass.
4. Spoon little cherry syrup on top of it and layer the cherries over it.
5. Add the whipped cream on top of cherries.
6. Refrigerate for min 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
7. Before serving add the chocolate shavings on top and decorate with cherry.
I used the cake baked for my sons b'day.
Continue the layering if your glass is big one or if you are using trifle cups.
I used small cups and did make small servings.So had single layer.
I had some whipped cream left with me.
My first attempt to put together...Does it look good? Suggest...