Recipe source: Shab's Cuisine
All purpose flour-1 cup
Salt a pinch
Cardamon powder-1/4 tsp
Cashew nuts- 2 tbsp(chopped)
Pistachios for garnish(chopped)
Method of Preparation:
1. Sift all purpose flour, cardamon powder and salt, set aside.Grind sugar to smooth powder using a grinder.
2. Cream ghee and powdered sugar until creamy.
3. Mix flour little by little with creamy mixture using a spoon.
4. Add chopped nuts to the mixture and mix together with hand.
5. Make balls using the dough and place them in a baking sheet with baking paper spaced apart.Softly press the balls and place the pista on top with a gentle press.
6. Bake for 15 min at 350 F.The cookies doesn't have to color.
1. You can use dalda(veg shortening) instead of ghee.
2. Nuts can be replaced or removed.