Friday, November 2, 2012

Quinoa Payasam/Kheer- A Guest Post



“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
Though I started blogging long back I was never too much into it..or I was not consistent with it.....There would be many reasons for that..With all these problems I have never had great friends too in this world...Those whom I meet joins me for some time..then I post after 1 or 2 months..they wud have gone ..I get new people again..ya I miss my previous friends but they never remember me and so I am forced to move on..:(..This was the case until I started my fb account...hey doesn't mean that things changed now..;) but I got to get some real friends with same thoughts and deeds...hoping that they wont leave me on the go...:)..
 The above statement about friendship is just perfect to describe Divya of Divya's culinary journey for whom I am Guest blogging today..:) Its "What! You too?" brought me close to her...Speaking to her makes me feel that I know her from quite a loooooooooong time...and that makes me feel gud..When she asked me for a Guest post I accepted it with no big thoughts...It took a while for me to decide the recipe and had many problems in between so the post really got delayed...She was gud enough to tell that it was Ok...which relived me a lot...When I have to describe Divya I wud say that she is a gud friend and a very lovely lady who spends her whole day for her lovely small family and her nights for blogging...:) She has lovely space with a great collection of recipes and lovely clicks... Today I am here to share a sweet.."Quinoa payasam "..A deliciously prepared payasam with quinoa and flavored and colored with rose syrup....Here are some snaps...


Do visit Divya for the yummy recipe...:).



34 comments:

  1. Lovely dear.. Thanks a lot, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the exact same experience..its a shame that many bloggers give up blogging after sometime and who still continues move on their friendship and blog visits to consistent bloggers...but there is always expections.. i have friends who are not much into blogging but still continuing the friendship and also friends who send messages when i am not blogging :)
    will check out ur post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pink kheer...I will hop over to Divya's page for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very delicious, nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guest post dear,congrats to both of you..you are right about friends in blogging world,so happy to know about your friendship..God bless you both and be friends for ever :)

    Love this recipe dear,healthy payasam and adding rose syrup is such a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quinoa paysam looks great. I love that color and great guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice tempting and varied Payasam.Cheers on that valuable friendship Reshmi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pretty color !!! Looks YUM !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. innovative & delicious colors,Congrats on your guest post,Reshmi:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely quote Reshmi...
    And beautiful pics...hopping over right way to Divya's space for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow yummy and delicious kheer,luks tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  12. like the color of kheer.. rich look..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow super guest post!!!
    Delicious!!!
    Diwali Special recipe - Soft Jangris from Mixie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also have this in my draft. It is my favourite.. The addition of Rose Syrup makes it even more tempting..

    great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  15. Loved the clicks and I'm off to discover the recipe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the way u have written in the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just went through ur guest post at Divya's space,kudos to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely kheer.
    http://realhomecookedfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Reshmi!will both be friends?follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your blog...i'm new here. You can visit my blog when you have time :)
    http://kitchenista-welcometomykitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Friendship is very precious and we must constantly take care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love teh pink hue of the payasam. beautiful clicks..keep rocking ...

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the gorgeous color and the fact that theres quinoa in it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely post :)) your blog is a visual treat :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to vist my small world of cooking. Your comments are my inspiration. Criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Happy cooking!

ShareThisFinal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...