Cooked Rice- 2 cups
Onion-1/2 small one
Green peas-1/4 cup
Bell peppers-1/2 cup(chopped to small cubes)
Carrot- 1/8 cup(chopped small cubes)
Green beans-1/8 cup(chopped small cubes)
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Pav bhaji masala-2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice-1/2 tbsp
Coriander leaves/cilantro- 1 tbsp(chopped)
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat oil,add cumin,splutter.Then add onion, ginger garlic paste and cook for few mins.Till onion gets transparent.
2. Add tomatoes and cook till tomatoes is soft. Add peas,carrot and green beans and cook on low,closed till almost done.Add chili powder, turmeric powder, pav bhaji masala mix and cook for few mins..
3. Then add bell peppers and cook till it is cooked but still crunchy.
4. Then add cooked rice and stir well to combine and cook for 3 to 4 mins on high heat.Do stir in between.Take off from heat.
5. Before serving add lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well and serve with raita.