Egg-3 no(hard boiled and shell removed)Onion-1 no(big, cut to thin slices lengthwise)
Tomato-1 no(medium, cut lengthwise)
Green chilli-1 no
Ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
Chilly Powder-1 tsp
Coriander Powder-2 tsp
Garam Masala-1 tsp
Curry Leaves- few leaves
Salt to taste
Coconut Oil-2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a wok. Cut slits in the hardboiled, shelled eggs and keep aside.
2. Add the onion and fry till it turns light brown, then add ginger garlic paste, green chilli, curry leaves and fry till raw smell goes for few seconds.
3. Add the spice powders and mix well for a minute. See that you dont burn it, so do it on low heat. Now add the cut tomatoes along with salt and mix well. cook till the tomatoes becomes soft and mushy.
see that it doesnt stick to the bottom, if so add few tbsp of water.
4. Once tomatoes becomes mushy add 1/4 cup water and cook for 8 to 10 mins. After about 5 mins put the boiled eggs and continue cooking.
5. If you want the gravy thick cook it till water reduces, else turn off the heat.
6. Serve with variety rice/flat breads
1. You can also fry the eggs in liitle oil and then add it to the gravy.