Happy Valentines Day to all dear friends...
Love is in the air around and is very well expressed with chocolates...So here is a quick and simple..Crunchy and delicious chocolate...
Semisweet Chocolate chopped-6 square(6 ounce)
White Chocolate-4 Squares(4 ounce)
Golden Raisins-1/4 cup
Method Of Preparation:
1. Toast pistachios and almonds for 5 to 6 mins until lightly browned.Let cool
2. Melt semisweet chocolate and white chocolate in two pans on low heat.Remove both pans from heat once it is melted and smooth.
3. Stir half of the nuts in semisweet chocolate and mix well.Now spread it on a cookie sheet to a thick layer(1/4 inch). Now drop/drizzle the white chocolate on top and give it a swirl with a fork or knife to get a marbled effect.
4. Sprinkle the remaining nuts on top of it...Refrigerate until firm.
5. Break into pieces.Serve
6. Refrigerate in box lined with wax paper for future use.Stays good for 4 to 5 weeks.