Citrus Zest-1 tbsp(Lemon+Orange)
Ginger-1/2 inch(cut to smal pieces)
Orange juice-1/2 cup
Water-2 1/2 cups
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
Sugar-1/4 cup+2 tbsp
Semi sweet chocolate-2 oz
Heavy Cream-1/2 cup
Nuts to garnish(I used Almonds)
Method Of Preparation:
1. Peel the pears with stems on them.
2. In a vessel add the water, orange juice and sugar and bring to boil Then add all other spices.
Simmer it on low for 7 to 10 mins and then add the pears and simmer it for 20 mins or till it is soft and holds its shape.
3. Remove from the sauce and cool.
For Chocolate Sauce:
1. Heat the heavy cream with honey on medium heat and give it a strong simmer.
2. Keep the chocolate in a bowl.
3. Now add the heated cream to the chocolate and keep it for 5 mins. After that stir it slowly.
1. Keep the pear in individual plates and add the chocolate sauce on top. Sprinkle some nuts and serve with ice cream, whipping cream or the cooked sauce.
Sending this to Sweet Somethings @ Tickling Palates