If you are addicted to chips...then give a try to this....
Kale Leaves-4 to 5 stems
Olive oil-1 tsp
Sea salt to taste
Chili flakes to taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Wash the kale leaves and dry them thoroughly.Remove the thick veins and tear the leaves to bite sized pieces.
2. Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle salt and chili flakes as needed.
3. Mix well and place on the baking sheet without crowding and overlaping them.
4. Place this into a pre-heated oven to 375 F. Bake for 15 minutes(turning the sides in between) or till brown(not burned) at the edges.
5. Serve as a snack or as side.
1. Adding more olive oil will result in greasy kale chips.Just add enough to coat the leaves sightly.
2. Season according to your taste.
3. Be sure to remove thick veins from leaves.