Green chilly-1 no(chopped)
Coriander leaves little(chopped)
Cornflour- 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
oil to fry
Water to boil and mix.
Method Of Preparation:
1. Boil egg for ten minutes or till it is hard inside.
2. Chop the onion, green chilly, coriander and mix well in a bowl with salt.( If you want it spicy add little pepper powder)
3. Cut the egg to equal halves. Remove the yolk powder it and add that with the above mixture.
4. Fill the mixture into the egg white and close the halves with the help of a tooth pick.
5 In a bowl mix the corn flour with little water. Let it be little thick so that a thick coating can be formed when egg is dipped.
6. Fry this dipped egg till the outer covering becomes golden brown and crisp.
7. Serve hot.