A simple recipe with paneer...Quick to make and delicious to have...
Onion-1/2 medium(finely chopped)
Tomato-1 medium(finely chopped)
Green Chili-1 no(Finely chopped)
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-3/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a wok,Fry the cumin seeds.
2. Add the onion,ginger-garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
3. Fry the chili,curry leaves and tomatoes till it becomes soft and pulpy. Add all the masala powders and salt and mix well and fry for a minute.
4. Add the grated paneer to this, mix well and then cook for 2 to 3 min till the spices get mixed. If needed you can add 1 to2 tbsp of water while adding paneer so that the spices are mixed properly.
5. Serve warm as side for rice.
1. You can use your own spice mix.You can use just chaat masala,garam masala or anything.Can tweak it as you like.
2. Curry leaves can be replaced with coriander leaves.Dont cook it,use as a garnish.
3. Use fresh or store brought paneer.