Potato-1 big/4 to 5 small
Garlic chives/Garlic-1 no/3 cloves
Turmeric- 1/4 tsp
Red chilly powder-1 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Dry red chilly-1 no
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1. Clean and cut the potatoes to small cubes and the garlic chives to small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a wok, splutter mustards, cumin and dry red chilly.Then add garlic chives and fry for a second.
3. Add the potatoes along with turmeric,salt and chilly powder and mix well. Cook on low flame with lid for 3 min.Remove the lid and mix it.Then cook open till the potatoes are soft and done.
4. Serve as a side for rice.
|To know about Garlic Chives click here|
1. If you want it slightly crisp then add little more oil and do not close and cook.