Onion-1/2 of big one(chopped to small pieces)
Tomato-1 small(finely chopped)
Green chili-1 no
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Spring onion(green part)-2 tbsp(chopped)
Salt to taste
Garlic chives-3 tbsp(chopped)
Pepper powder-1 tsp(finely crushed)
Oil- 2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped onions and fry till it turns translucent.
2. Add the green chilies,turmeric and mix well, then add tomatoes. Cook for few minutes till it turns soft.
3. Add the garlic chives to this and mix well.Cook for a minute.
4. Add the required amount of salt.
5. Now reduce heat to low and break the eggs into it. Mix it well with all the other ingredients till it gets cooked.
6. Add the pepper powder and mix well. Don't heat the egg once it sets. If overcooked egg turns out dry.Serve warm with rice/flat breads.