Sunday, April 3, 2011

Awards...

Dear friends....It was raining awrds on me...I am really thankful to all my blogger friends who has given me all these awards...
I was  given this by Priya of Now Serving...Thanks a bunch dear...



I have to mention 7 things about me....
1. I completed my masters in electronics and worked as lecturer till last year.
2. Got a very sweet as well as very naughty 9 month old boy...
3. I love to have teddy bears....I got lots as gift from my hubby...now I buy it myself pretending it to be for my son ;)
4. Love to clean my house and keep it tidy...for which two other people in my house always give a chance by making it dirty.
5. I live my day with the assumption that I wont be there tomorrow...
6. Travelling in train...sitting near the window and seeing things as it passes makes me feel that everything that goes never returns..
7. I love to accept people as they are...I really appreciate if people do the same to me...

These awards are passed by Prathima











These awards are given by Kaveri , Valar and Raksha









These are given by Raksha and Valar 







This special award is given by Ammu Mohan 

Dear friends, since I had got many of these awards and have given it to many...This time I wud love to give it to everyone, because always I feel sad while selecting 15 people...as I know everyone deserves it...So passing it to all my blogger friends....Please do collect it and pass it on to others..:)

30 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards and wish you many more.
    Well deserved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on ur awards !! wish u many more !! Keep Rocking dear !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your awards dear !you really deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats........... thats really a lot of awards!!!!!!!!!!! u deserve it...and great to know so many facts abt u....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on ur awards,keep rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hearty congrats for your awards...you are well deserved for all these awards..i wish you will get more and more like this..happy blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on all ur well deserved awards and thank u for sharing them with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on ur awards reshmi... u deserve them dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Reshmi! That's a long list of lovely awards!

    Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on all your awards, you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the shower of awards on you.. My this shower continue in future..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your award wishing many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your awards!and wish you many more...happy blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on all ur awards ... Loved going thru ur wonderful recipes .

    - Smita
    littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com
    (fun food ideas for kids )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your awards dear.Keep rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratz on your awards...reminded me to post mine too! hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Reshmi, You deserve these awards. Wish u a lot many...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Reshmi on your well deserved awards. It was interesting to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats on all ur awards n wish u many more in future

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your awards! And many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the award shower dearie!!! thats a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your truly well-deserved awards. I see many more in your future. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing them with us....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to vist my small world of cooking. Your comments are my inspiration. Criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Happy cooking!

ShareThisFinal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...