An idea that came into my mind suddenly....My own experimentation...My family liked it...
Coriander leaves- 1 bunch
Green chilly-2 nos
Garlic cloves-4 nos
onion-1 no(thinly sliced)
onion-1 no.(thickly cut)
salt to taste
oil to fry
Parmesan cheese- 2 tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Grind coriander leaves,garlic,onion and green chilly to a smooth paste.
2. Apply this on the cut mushroom and keep aside for half an hour.
3. In a wok heat little oil.Add thinly sliced onions and cook it till it turns translucent.
4. To this add the pepper powder ,mixed mushroom and little salt and cook till mushrooms are cooked with the lid closed.
5. After that add the cheese and mix till cheese melts.Remove from heat.
6. Serve warm as a side to rice.