We are actually snack lovers...Almost everyday we have one or the other snack...either home made or store bought.... This snack is my hus fav or I shud say one of the fav snack...
Egg-2 no(hard boiled and cut to halves)
Gram Flour/Besan-1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Chilly Powder-1/4 tsp(add acc to your taste)
Hing- a pinch
Turmeric powder-a pinch(can be avoided)
Water to make a medium thick paste
Oil to fry
Method Of Preparation:
1. Mix the flour,salt, chilly, hing, tumeric with water to form a smooth paste with medium thick consistency.
2. Heat oil in a wok and when it gets hot, dip the halved pieces of egg and drop directly into oil.
3. Fry till it turns golden and drain.
4. Serve warm with tea.
1. Do not drop all the pieces together and crowd the wok.There should be space to turn the pieces.
2. I had some flour mixture after frying which I made onion pakoda. Its equally tasty.
3. While adding water add little by little.If you add more water it wont coat properly.