Onion-1/2 of medium(cut to small pieces)
Tomato puree-little more than 1/4 cup
Ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
Chilli powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Pav Bhaji masala-1 tsp
Garam Masala-1/4 tsp
Asafoetida- small pinch
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat ghee in a pan(tawa), add cumin and asafoetida and let it sputter.
2. Add onion,ginger-garlic paste,turmeric , chilli powder,salt and pav bhaji masala to this and fry for 3 to 4 mins,till onion becomes translucent.Do this on medium flame.
3. Add the tomato puree and garam masala and cook for some time.Till ghee comes on the sides of the masala.
4. Add paneer to this and cook for 2 min.Dont mix too much,paneer will break.If the mixture looks too dry add 1 tbsp of water. Turn off the heat.
5. Add coriander leaves and serve.