Bitter gourd-2 no
Chilly powder-2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Corn Flour-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
Method Of Preparation:
1. Cut the bitter gourd to thin rounds.
2. Apply Chilly,turmeric,salt and corn flour to it. Don't use water to mix this.
3. Wait for half an hour so that the mixture gets absorbed
4. Deep fry it in oil.Drain and serve.
1. I was not sure whether it would remain crisp after cooling ,so used the corn flour very little. It remained crisp for 2 hours. No idea about more time as we had our lunch by then:).And also it had the green colour.