Tomato-1(sliced thin round)
Potato-1(boiled and mashed)
Cucumber-1(sliced thin round)
salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:1. Toast the bread with butter on it.Toast it both sides.Butter on one side.
2. Apply little cheese spread on it.Keep aside.
3. Mix the potato,onion ,pepper powder and salt and make tikkis of medium thickness with it.Shallow fry it for 2 minutes approx.
4. Take a bread slice,place tomato ,cucumber and one potato tikki and then again cucumber,tomato and bread with buttered side down.
5. So sandwich ready for tea.Serve with tomato ketchup.
1.If you want it a bit spicy you can add little chilly sauce on top of tikki while making the sandwich.
2. You can add any vegetable of your choice.