After long I again felt to make it.This time I was more careful and finally I got a quality product...A very soft and spongy cake....Finally I did it..
Dear friends I wont be writing any tips for this as it is my first successful attempt.Next time when I prepare cake I would write the tips because I would start experimenting then :).
All purpose flour-1/2 cup
Baking Powder-3/4 tsp
Eggs-2 nd 1/2( lightly beaten)
Butter-1/2 cup(1 stick)melted
cocoa powder-3 tbsp
sugar powder-1 and 1/4 cup
vanilla extract-1/2 tsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Mix the all purpose flour,baking powder and salt and keep aside.
2. Mix the butter and cocoa in a bowl and set aside.
3. Beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl.
4. Mix it along with cocoa mixture.
5. Sieve over the flour and mix it along with the mixture.
6. Preheat Oven to 350F. Grease a cake pan with butter and dust it with little flour.Remove the extra flour after dusting.
7. Pour this mixture into the cake pan and bake for 20-30 minutes until risen.Insert a toothpick/skewer.If it comes out clear your cake is done. Let it sit to cool.
8. Cut to desired sized piece and serve.
This is send to: