Wheat flour-2 cups
Salt to taste
Water to knead
Onion-1/4 piece(cut to small pieces)
Paneer/cottage cheese-1/2 cup(grated)
Parmesan cheese-1/4 cup
Green chillies-2 no(minced)
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp(finely chopped)
Salt to taste.
Method Of Preparation:
1. Knead wheat flour,salt to a soft dough using water and once it forms a soft dough add 1 tsp oil,make balls as you would for chappatis and keep aside.
2.Take another bowl and mix the paneer,parmesan cheese,onion,salt,chillies and coriander leaves.Your stuffing is ready.
1. Make the wheat dough soft.While rolling you can use flour to roll it.
2. While adding salt be carefull as you are adding it in two places.
3. Don't keep the paneer mixture for long time as it may release water as salt is mixed.Water should not be there in the stuffing.
4. Onion will be slightly crunchy after cooking too...so if you dont like raw taste of onion omit it.