Basmathi Rice-1 cup
Soy Sauce-2 tbsp+1 tsp
Red Chili Sauce-1 tbsp
Green Chili Sauce-1 tbsp
Green Chillies-1 no
Ginger-Garlic Paste-2 tsp
Onion chopped-1 no
Carrot-2 no(medium size,chopped to thin strips)
Green Beans(approx.10 nos,cut to strips)
Spring Onion for garnishing
Black Pepper Powder-1/2 tsp
Vegetable oil-3 tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Cook rice with soy sauce, salt and 1 tsp oil
2. Heat remaining oil in a wok. Add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Add onion, saute till translucent.
6. Add the vegetables, Saute for 5 min approx.
7. Add the sauces soy sauce and chilly sauce and mix well for a minute.
8. Add the cooked rice and toss well.Add pepper and mix.
9. Sprinkle spring onion and serve warm.
1. If You want to add egg,fry the egg with little oil along with pepper and salt into small pieces.Mix it with cooked rice and veggies.
2. If you want to add chicken(cut to small bits) then cook the chicken along with pepper and salt.Mix it with cooked rice and veggies.
**Pic doesn't do justice to food :(