potatoes-2 large(peeled and diced)
green beans-1/2 cup(chopped)
green peas-1/4 cup
Corn Flour-1 tbsp
bread crumbs-1 cup
ginger-garlic -2 tsp(minced)
garam masala-1/2 tsp
Chilly powder(cayenne pepper)-1/4 tsp
salt to taste
oil for frying
Method Of Preparation:
1. Boil the vegetables with necessary water till they are tender. Drain the excess water.Meanwhile mix the corn flour with water to form a medium thick mixture. Keep aside.
2. Heat a pan.Add little oil about 1/2 tsp.Fry the onions in it. Add garam masala, cayenne pepper,ginger-garlic and salt into it along with the mashed vegetables.Fry for few minutes.This is to remove water(if any) .Take from heat and wait till it becomes warm.
3. Form the mixture into small round (patties) about 1/2 inch thick.Dip the patties in the corn flour mixture. Roll the patties in the bread crumbs to coat it with that.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and fry the coated patties until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
5. Serve hot with ketchup.
1. You can use egg instead of corn flour.