Wheat Flour/atta- 1 cup
Water to knead the dough
Salt to taste
2. Onion- 1 tbsp(chopped to bits)
3. Garam masala- 1/4 tsp
4. Salt to taste
5. Green chillies-1(finely chopped)
6. Coriander leaves-2 tsp(chopped)
7. Ginger-1 tsp(minced)
Method Of Preparation:
1. Mix the wheat flour,salt with required amount of water to form a soft dough.After kneading add little oil and roll them to balls as you would for chapathi.
1. In a bowl,add all ingredients for stuffing and make a dough with no water at all.
2. Make small balls of this mixture and keep aside.
1. Roll the dough to size of a poori/small round, and keep the smaller ball of stuffing into it and seal the poori back to ball with the stuffing inside.
2. Roll them to medium thick round. you can dust it with wheat flour while rolling.
3. Heat a griddle on medium flame and then cook the paratha till it turns golden by flipping it.Apply butter on one side and serve hot with curd/raita.
1. See that you dont add too much of salt,as salt is added in too places.