This recipe is something same has aloo paratha...other than frying in oil....I have made a different stuffing and it was delicious too...but they wont puff as much as your normal poori...yes they were soft..and yummy...yup also its bit oily..(once in a while its fine with us..)
Wheat flour/atta-1 cup
salt to taste
water to knead
Oil to knead-1 tsp
Ginger paste-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder-1 tsp
Chaat masala-1 tsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Knead the wheat flour to a soft dough using water.Then knead it with oil.Keep aside for 15 min in a air tight box/close it with a damp cloth.
2. In another bowl,add all the stuffing ingredients and mix well.
3. Now take the flour and roll them to small balls.Same way roll the potato mixture to smaller balls as shown.
4. Take a dough ball,make a small round of it,keep the potato ball and cover it.
5. Now using a rolling pin,roll it to small rounds like poori.Dust it with flour if needed.