|Another quick and easy recipe....Which is great combi for flat breads...|
Green Peas-1/2 cup
Ginger-Garlic paste-1 tsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder-1/2 tsp
Chilly powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Tomato Puree-3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Garm Masala-1 tsp
Olive oil-1 tbsp
Coriander leaves few(chopped)
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to it.Wait for a minute and then add ginger-garlic paste fry for a minute,then add chilly,turmeric,coriander powder and fry for a minute.
2. Then add tomato puree,cauliflower,salt and peas and mix well.
3. cook with 1/4 cup water till it becomes soft.
4. Add garm masala and mix well.Take from stove.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve with flat bread/variety rice.