Here is a recipe which I had noted down while surfing net long back b'coz of its pictures...Yes mainly only b'coz of those tempting pics...I don't remember the site now....anyway thanks to the person who uploaded it with such beautiful pics...else I wud have really missed the wonderful taste of it....Anyway my pics are not that good...but the stuff was superb...even my hus ate...
unsalted butter-2 tbsp
Cocoa Powder-2 tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Melt butter on low heat and add the condensed milk and stir.
2. Add the cocoa powder and keep on stirring with a wooden spoon until it becomes a paste and stops sticking to the pot,See that the paste is tight together and very firm
3. Let it cool and then put it in the fridge for a couple of hours
4. Remove from the fridge and start creating nicely formed round balls
5. Pass them through sugar, cocoa powder, coconut flakes,nuts etc.