All purpose flour/Maida-2 cups
Active dry yeast-1 pack(1/4 oz)
Warm Water-1 cup(nearly)
Olive oil-2 tbsp
Garlic powder-1 tsp
Tomato -1(thinly sliced)
pineapple -1/4 cup(sliced)
Mushrooms-1 no(thinly sliced)
Mozzarella cheese-1/4 cup(I had very little mozzarella,so added little cheddar cheese)
Parmesan cheese-1 tbsp
pepper,garlic powder-1 tsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.To this add 11/2 tbsp oil,salt,sugar,garlic powder and flour and make a soft dough(sticky too).
2. Knead the dough on a floured surface for 6 to 8 mins until smooth and soft ball forms.Grease a bowl with little olive oil and place this dough in that.Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in warm place until doubled(nearly 1 to 1nd 1/2 hour)
3. Grease a rectangle baking pan(I used square pan) atleast 8 or 9 in.. .and keep the dough in that and shape it(see that the thickness is uniform) to rectangle form.Keep it to rise for 30 min.
4. Make dimples on surface of dough using finger, brush dough with remaining oil,sprinkle cheese,arrange toppings with a pinch of salt and then sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
5. Preheat oven at 400 F.Bake for 20-30 min or until golden brown.
6. Cool on rack, sprinkle some pepper, garlic powder,cut to pieces and serve.