Onion-1 small(cut to small pieces)
Beans-1/4 cup(cut to small pieces)
Tomato-1/2 no(cut to small pieces)
Cabbage-1/4 cup(cut to small pieces)
Carrot-1 medium(cut to small pieces)
Green chilly-1 no(cut to small pieces)
Black Pepper powder-1 tsp
Olive Oil-1 tbsp
Salt to taste.
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a wok,add onion and fry for 2 mins,Then add all the vegetables except tomato,mix well,cover and cook with milk till they become tender.Cook on low flame.
2. Add salt and pepper powder and mix well.then add the eggs, and scramble it and cook on medium till it slightly sets.Then add tomato and mix well.
3. Serve warm with rice or as breakfast.
1. While cooking the veg, if you feel that its burning,add 1 to 2 tbsp of water.You really wont need it.
2. Add or remove veg according to your taste.