I had some batter remaining after making uzhunnu vada which I decided to make dahi vada.
Uzhunnu vada-6 nos
Curd-1/4 cup or little less
Salt to taste
Dry red chilly-2 no(broken to halves)
Curry leaves few
Oil-1 to 2 tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Let the uzhunnu vada cool for some time.
2. In a bowl of water, soak the vadas for 10-15 minutes.
3. Then press the vada by keeping them in between your palm to remove the water content in it.
4. Take thick curd in a bowl and add little water to dilute it and then add some salt.
5. Now put the vadas into the curd and soak well.
6. In a wok heat little oil and add mustard and red chilly. Let it sputter. Then add curry leaves and take from stove.Add this mixture to the vadas in curd and Keep for some time and serve.
7. This can be served chilled by keeping in the refrigerator also.