This is very simple egg masala...with very few ingredients...
Onion-1 medium(cut to thin slices)
Tomato-2 no medium(cut to thin slices)
Red Chilly powder-2 tsp(reduce if you dont want it spicy)
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Ginger paste-1/2 tsp
Garam Masala-1 tsp
Bay leaves-1 no
Water nearly 1/4 cup(Use more if gravy becomes too thick)
Curry leaves few
Method Of Preparation:
1. Boil the eggs,remove the shell,cut them to halves and keep aside.
2. In a wok, heat little oil and add the onion,ginger paste and bay leaves and fry them till onion becomes translucent.
3. Add chilly powder and turmeric and fry for few secconds.
4. Add tomatoes and fry them till tomato becomes soft. Its best to close the lid and cook without adding water for about a minute or more.
5. Then remove the lid, mix well and add water to it along with salt.Mix well and cook for some time.
6. Add the garam masala,curry leaves and cook for few seconds and then add egg and turn fire off.
7. Serve with roti/variety rice.