Today was a very hectic day as I was running behind my son....He was in the hall playing and me in kitchen....after some time when I peeped out there was no one....I went to the hall and saw the bedroom door was about to close...I ran there and put my head through the Small opening and there he was...sitting so innocently as if nothing was going on there...I picked him and gave him some of my toys(plate,spoon..) and left to work...again missing...uff...He goes into the room and tries to close it...and sits behind the door...about 5 times he did that...then I just locked the door and came to kitchen...again a big cry from the bedroom side...He had put his hand from bottom of the door and was not able to remove it back...I helped him and brought him to hall...again the same process....until finally I stopped cooking and sat near him...Then he gave a cute smile and continued with his toys...
Here is the naughty one...
Coriander leaves- 1 bunch
Green Chilly-1 no
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
Grind all the ingredients with 1 tbsp of curd to smooth paste. Then transfer to a bowl and add the remaining curd.
Serve with rice.
1. You can add 1/2(approx) cup of grated coconut and grind.
2. Instead of curd you can add lemon juice and mix. In that case you will be getting a thick chutney.
3. Mint can be added with coriander leaves to get a different flavored chutney. In that case add lemon juice instead of curd.
1. While adding lemon juice check the sourness of chutney and add.
2. Do vary the amount of ingredients acc to ur taste buds.