This recipe is inspired by Priya's stuffed Mushrooms. I did it with variations.Thanks Priya for the lovely recipe.Wanted to upload it earlier,but missed it.
White Button Mushrooms- 5 nos
Shredded Parmesan Cheese to garnish on top.
Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
Spinach leaves-1/2 cup(roughly cut)
Spring Onion - 2 tbsp
Black Pepper-1/4 tsp
Green chilly sauce-1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1.Clean the mushrooms by whipping them with tissue that is slightly wet. Remove the stem of the mushrooms and chop the stem finely.
2. In a wok,heat little oil and add spinach and mushroom stems and cook for a minute or two.then add potato,onion,sauce,salt and pepper and cook till it becomes dry.cool it.
3. Fill the mixture into the mushroom caps.Its ok if it looks heaped(see that it doesn't over flow).
4. Top some parmesan shred on each mushroom and place then in baking tray
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Keep the tray into the oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.The cheese melts on top.
1. You can use any stuffing of your choice,as I did.
2. After 30 mins see that the mushroom is also cooked.
3. Be careful while cleaning the mushroom as you may end up breaking it.
4. To break the stem and to create a cavity inside mushroom you can use backside of a spoon, Which helps to do the work smoothly.
5. For the stuffing don't add water as spinach will have some water.so let the mixture cook in it.