A quick and simple green peas curry ...
Onion -1(small,finely chopped)
Curry leaves - 1 stalk
Tomato -1 nd 1/2(finely chopped)
Ginger and garlic -1 nd 1/2 tsp(minced)
Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric -1/4 tsp
Chicken Masala-1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Coconut milk -1/4 cup
Vegetable Oil- 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a wok,splutter mustard and cumin.
2. Add curry leaves ,ginger, garlic , onions and fry till the onions become light brown.
3. Now add the the masala powders.Once the raw smell goes add tomato and fry till they become soft.
4. Then add the peas and salt.(i had used frozen peas,so had to cook little.If using dried variety,cook it earlier)
5. Once peas get cooked, add the coconut milk.
6. Mix well and let it simmer.Do not boil it.Take from heat.
7. Add coriander leaves and serve with chappati.