1. Cauliflower-1/2 of big one(florets seperated).
2. Onion-2 nos(thinly sliced)
3. Chilly powder-1/2 tsp
4. Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
5. Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
6. Salt to taste
7. Ginger-Small piece(finely chopped)
8. Green Chilly- 2 nos(slit)
9. Water to cook
10. oil-2 tsp
11. Coconut milk/grated coconut-1/2 cup.
12. Tomato-1 no(thinly sliced)
1. Oil-2 tsp
2. Mustard-1/2 tsp
3. Curry leaves- 1 stalk
Method Of Preperation:
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil and add onion to it. Once it turns translucent add green chilly and ginger.
2. After mixing it add chilly , coriander and turmeric powder wait till spices get heated and aroma comes.
3. Mix it well. Add the tomatoes and cauliflower and mix well. Wait till the tomatoes turn soft.
4. Add salt and water and cook till cauliflower gets cooked properly.
5. In a wok fry the grated coconut till it turns light brown and then grind that to a smooth paste.(If using coconut milk avoid this step)
6. Once cauliflower gets cooked add the coconut mixture(coconut milk) to that and boil it till the bubbles come.
7.Remove from stove.
8. In a wok add 2 tsp of oil and sputter the mustard and curry leaves.
9. Add this to the curry.
10. Serve with rice or flat bread.