Salt to taste
Vegetable oil-1 2tsp
Lukewarm water to knead
Vegetable Oil to fry
Method Of Preparation:
1. Knead flour and salt with water into slightly sticky dough.Add oil to that and knead it again.
2. cover in a air tight container or using a cloth for at least 15 minutes.
3. Make golf ball-sized pieces and shape it round like a ball.
4. Dip in the flour, and roll to small round.
5. Heat the oil in wok .
6. Deep fry puri until slightly brown. (To puff Puri, press down puris lightly into the oil when frying.)
7. Drain excessive oil and serve hot with any gravy(veg/chicken/mutton).
1. Don't let the dough dry.It makes poori hard.
2. If using a presser don't use flour to roll instead use oil.